2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the mean time I did run a Combat Patrol Tournament at Cincycon 2019 on 1-March.  I had a lot of help from Ben Capazo.  He is a graphic designer and a great painter and has some terrific terrain too.

This was 600 point Combat Patrol Tournament.  limited armor and other things.  We had 12-13 guys signed up but only 9 showed up, so Ben and I alternated playing to even things out.  Also prize support was from Game Time Miniatures since this was a small tourney, but Karl had support from Warlord, Rubicon, and a few others.  I also received a few Gift Certificates from Warlord to hand out so we had great support.

Now to the pics:

Speaking of Prizes, here is the table,. Lots to pick from!

Here are the tables, we set them up as 4x4 which works great for smaller games:


Round 1


Some game pics.  I got some int he first round and a few later, but as the night went on, I was winding down


This is the first table and features buildings painted by Ben. See I told you he was a great painter! Plus he painted the LVT... lol






Round 2:

So I played in Round 2 and it was against Ron....He was running Ghurka's and it was ugly.  I was running just a small German Recon force and shoudl have held back and fired at him instead of pushing up the left side, but I was trying to get to his base.  the game was point defense.  Oh well will try again.

Round 3, yes thats Ron in the pic below.

So  the last round had Jamie and Christian playing for the top spot and I really thought Christian would be able to beat Jamie, but Jamie won out and won the tourney.  AJ was 2nd and Robert Sprague came in 3rd.  We had a couple guys that were playing in their first tournament and even their first games.

Overall great time and thanks to all who turned out.  I hope to make the next Game Time game day and get a game in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...