Recent League Night Pics


So we had a League Night at Game Time the last Monday.  We started off the 100 points in the league.  Myron (Americans) and Phil (British Para) squared off and Ron (US Marines) and I (Fallschrimjager) squared off.  Bryan (American Para) so had to wait for a game to finish up.

Game for this round is Demolition.  So the pic below is when my 251 with the Office an d assault square showed up and the Assault Squad jumped out and hosed down a US squad. The office jumped out and took out the Bazooka team.
 Then the StuH moved around and took a flank shot at the M10, Ron took his Ambush fire and missed. I rolled a 6 and then another 6 so 1 smoked M10 and Ron had nothing left on that side to stop me from taking his base.  This was Ron's first loss in the League
 Here are some shots of Phil's Para's advancing around a village
 Myron's Sherman lurking down a road.
 Phil's 6 pdr, holding his base.  This ended up in a draw
 So I played Bryan and instead of coming in from the flank I tried to run up the left side.  When I came up with my plan I did not think Bryan would place most of his infantry on that side, along with a bazooka.  After the Air strike, see below, the StuH had 4 pins and the Bazooka took a long shot and immobilized it. It never was eliminated but never did anything after that.
 So on Bryan's second pass he rolled a 1.  My first Air Strike.  Took out a couple guys but not enough to force a morale check.  This ended up as a draw evn though I was down to 3 units, he just didn;t have enough time to make it to my base,
So, good games all around, we have a couple more weeks to get our games in and then the final round at 1250 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...