Trains for Bolt Action

So after looking for months for a decent train set/track for Bolt Action, without paying an arm and a leg for the set from Sarissa, I saw a post on FB about the following set from WowToyZ on Amazon:



  So aftet buying a set and extra straight track for about $10.00 I received the set. It is about the perfect size for 28mm. So now the issue was how to put it on the table and look right. I had some felt strips that I put some fine gray ballast from Woodland Scene on and was using for paved roads. Some 1/4" bass wood strips about 2.5" wide that I ran though the table saw to angle the edges, hot glue gun amd it was perfect fit.

  With a JSII for reference.

The switch I picked up from a toy shop online.  So now I just need to work on 3 more switches, some curves and a section or 2 with a crater/shell hole.  Plus paint the engine.  I am hoping that the rolling stock from Sarissa will fit and based on the measurements they should.  I have a section of track for comparison, coming from NWS but have not heard when the order will be shipping.

More pics to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...