All

I'm back!  its been a crazy time since I last posted.  Lets see.  ummmm I got married, 11-Aug-2018 to a wonderful lady, Beth.

Sold my house and we bought my mom and dad house from the rest of the family.  Yes this is the house I grew up in.  its a brick ranch!  no more steps, well none like the 1904 Victorian I was in.    We have already remolded the kitchen/living room and converted the back porch to a mudroom/laundry room.  Work has started on a addition, so will see about that.  Built a new wargaming table in the basement, pics to follow, and started setting up a painting area/wargaming area.

Oh and went to Yellowstone and fished the Henry's fork of the Snake River and the Madison. Caught a 16" rainbow, this is bucket list stuff.

Wargaming wise, played some Test of Honor this summer with my friend Tim in the UP of Michigan.  Had a blast and caught a bunch of fish.


So as we move tot he end of the year, I have a Bolt Action tournament coming up on 13-Oct. This will be at Church since Game Time Miniatures has closed their store.  Sad day, but they still have a web store.  I have been working on converting Chain of Command Mini Campaigns to be played with Bolt Action.  Really can''t switch rules or play another as I have too many floating around in my head.  This is going ok so far as Phil and I have played a game and it looks promising.  I finally found a set of train tracks that work and have been working on that.  Planning on a Stalingrad type table and maybe playing the Winter Storm Mini Campaign

Since I have moved,  Beth has moved, and we have moved parents and cleaned out that house, I am think of selling off some more miniatures.  Just don't have the time to play some and need to reduce the space some of this stuff is taking up.  So the rest of the Babylon 5 ships will be going, my F&I war 10mm, my 1866 in 10mm, and maybe my British Colonial too, but might hold off on that.  I haven't made up my mind on the 10mm WWII yet, but they might go too. haven't played them and just see when. I plan to keep the WWI planes as Nick is starting to game this more.

So hope to update more here in the future.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...