Breakout Tables

These are the Breakout Tables. 10 in all

Table 1 - Normandy - Ben Capazo

Table 2 - Russian Farm - Tom Schumacher

Table 3 - Stalingrad - Tom Schuamcher

Table 4 - Russian Farm - Tom Schumacher

Table 5 - Ardennes - Tom Schumacher I know I need fomr forest/trees.  I'm working on it

Table 6 - Eastern Front or Dutch country (Windmill) Karl Treir (Game Time Miniatures)

Table 7 - France - Karl Trier (Game Time Miniatures)

Table 8 - France - Pat Landis.  Tile Boards, lovely table

Table 9 - Normandy - Ben Capazo

Table 10 - North Africa - Ben Capazo.  All but the buildings are hand made terrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...