Vehicle Storage

Vehicle Storage

Pat Landis or GlockElf has a set of clear plastic storage containers that he uses to haul his Bolt Action army around with.  I have a M2 Case and you can really only get a hand full of vehicles in it.  Plus storage at home is in trays I had my dad make.  So I asked Pat where he got them and then did some searching and found them on Amazon, only $23.00:


Snapware Snap 'N Stack Square 3-Tier Seasonal Ornament Storage Container, 13 by 13-Inch


 These are perfect for 28mm Vehicles. They are high enough that the tops aren't smashed, plenty of room, and you can see whats in each tray.  The handle makes for easy handling.  You just need to purt something in the bottom to keep things from sliding around.

I will still use the M2 case for the infantry and it uses a foam tray, but now I can change out the thinker vehicle tray for more of the thinner ones and get all my infantry in these trays. Well maybe most of them.

1 comment:

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...