Storming the Citadel Mini-Campaign Scenario 6 Pre-game setup

So Game 4 went down to the wire and I almost pulled out a victory, well almost.  Best game so far. As for Scenario 5, I didn't have anything left so we just skipped that one as the only result would have been if I got 2 carts off I could use my remaining force in Scenario 6..lol

Phil rolled the force roll and got a 4.  So 7 points for me and 14 for him...well we will see what he brings.  I bet at least 2 - 251 halftracks, if not 3, the plucky PZIII and who knows.

We will be playing this on 29-Dec at the Game Time Game day at the Milford library so I worked ont he table setup so I could pack it up.  see pic below. I have a low ceiling in the basement so its hard to get a good overall pic.


This is the map so pretty close:


Might need to adjust a few of the buildings.  Its a little hard to match up 100% when there are no grid lines on the CoC maps.  Might make a new hill but with the holidays coming up and I need to get my Sohei Monks painted...that's last on the list.

I will update this post after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...