Recent Painting binge

So I haven't posted in a while becasue I have either been working on the house or painting Russian AFV's:

First off some Allied support.  M3 Lee, White Scout Car, and a M3 Stuart


Next is a couple of T70's, T26 Medium Tank, and a Russian MMG Truck:


Lastly is a ISU122/152 and a SU85:


I put magnets on the barrels so I can switch them out.  I still need to update the 122 barrel for the SU85.  In the background you can see a Limber and some of the horses, just need to base them.  Also the crew for the 76mm Regimental Infantry Gun.  Plus there is a German PAK36 that just needs the crew painted.

Next on the painting schedule is a M4A2-75 and a M4A4-76 for the Russians, and then a T34/85 and a JSII.  I have a few infantry to do, but want to rebase some of my earlier Wargames Factory figures.  Then its time to dig into the pile of Germans vehicles and infantry to paint.  then I have this little beauty to build:

Glad there is a step by step process to build this ont eh Warlord site

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...