Pics from this weekend's gaming at Game Time

Game with Phil's British Para's vs Patrick's American Para's

Another shot same game


Pat's Para's getting ready to Close Assault the British Para's in the rubbled building.  He did a good job, moved up and fired then next turn got the first die and moved in


This was my game against Patrick. American Para's vs German Fallschrimjager.  Americans won this one. I just needed the first die, but Pat got it. moved the upper left squad around the end of cover and took out my Assault Squad for the win


Will publish the updated standings later today

1 comment:

  1. After he wiped out the section from assault, my officer with his pistol killed his officer to win this on the last dice roll of the game.

    ReplyDelete

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...