KV1/KV2 Plastic Kit from Warlord

So I picked up the new KV1/KV2 kit from Warlord Games on Saturday from Game Time, and what a great kit.  Not only do you get the chassi for the KV series, but 2 turrets, the KV1 with a 75mm Medium gun and the KV2 with the monster 152mm Heavy Howitzer.  You also get a sprue of 8 plastic infantry and weapons sprue, 2 cards for the tank, and a bag of smoke/flame markers.

So I thought I would hold off on building this but after washing and letting it dry for a couple days, it was calling my name.  So in between painting colors on a Luftwaffe squad for the league, I started putting this beast togehter.  As always a nice model to put together, except the turrets.  These are multi piece assemblies and need patience to put together. but once done..very nice:


Painting table is a mess as I am trying to finish up my Fallschrimjager also.  I have several German vehicles that need painted ahead of this, but I can't wait to get this painted and on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...