Pics from Mondays League Night at Game Time Minatures

below are some pics from the 500 Point League Night at Game Time Miniatures.  We had 7 players show up, and 4 games played.   Lots of fun and laughter all around.

Couple shots of  Ron's US Marines, vs Myron's US.  Ron won this one and picked up a Objective point





Below is a couple shots of my Fallschrimjager vs Bryan's US Para's.  This was turning into a great game, until Bryan had to leave when his wife's car battery died. So we called it a draw.  hope to get another game in against Bryan. As a new player to Bolt Action, he is picking this up fast.



Below are some pics of Phil's British Para's/commandos vs Dan's Canadian's.  Phil won, picking up a Objective Point, but in Dan's defense I have never seen so many 5's and 6's rolled by Phil so far.  I think I want to game against him next because his dice can't be that good 2 games in a row.



For some reason I did not get any pics of the game between Pat's US Para's and Ron's US Marines. this ended up as a draw and went down to the last turn.  I think they would have gotten a turn 7 in but time was running out.

Phil came in first with Ron a very close 2nd for the night. Dan won the painting award as his Canadians looked fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Really wished we could have finished that game! Maybe we'll have another go next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me know and we can have a re-match. Was a great game and very close. Love the cat and mouse with the AC.

    ReplyDelete

2019 Cincycon Bolt Action Tournament

Ok, so I have been a little busy working on my house and I'm almost done.  So hopefully I will be able to get back into gaming.  in the ...